DANGERS of NSAIDs [Non Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drugs]
NSAID's (Non Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drugs)
Notwithstanding the culpability of the medico-pharmaceutical industry, patients must share some of the blame. When muscular aches and pains arise, the majority of Australians seek a medical quick fix of drugs and/or surgery.
Indeed, most of us have done this, but did we know the dangers at the time?
For instance, a person suffering back pain, or a headache is usually prescribed NSAID’s (Non Steroidal Anti Inflammatory Drugs), such as Aspirin, Ibuprofen, Celebrex, etc. Although these drugs may diminish the pain, it is at the expense of a person’s health.
Read below to learn what the unbiased research found about the dangers of NSAIDs:
1. The Lancet, which is the world’s most prestigious medical journal reported one side effect of NSAID’s as gastrointestinal bleeding and perforation.
2. Furthermore, Dr Shidrawi, from the Homerton University Hospital in London stated that NSAID’s increased the patient’s chance of dying by 20% if seriously ill, or is over 60 years of age. Additional side effects include spontaneous abortion.
3. A 50% increased risk of renal cell cancer.
4. A 50% increased risk of death for heart attack survivors.
5. Erectile dysfunction, etc..... Click on links below to read original publications.